HABBOCATCH™
— Rejoins le HabboCatch et deviens le meilleur lutteur au monde, fais toi une place de numéro 1 mondial au sein de la Hardcore Total Entertainment, et montres-nous ce que t'as dans le ventre!

Connectes-toi, ou rejoins-nous!

Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur
http://www.habbocatch.com

@MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA - Page 3 Empty Re: @MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA

le Jeu 6 Déc - 20:15
So it wasn't a joke after all.. oh okay. 

– The Miz (@MikeTheMiz), December 6th 2018

——⌜Hardcore Total Entertainment⌟——

@MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA - Page 3 Tumblr_ome3r9jWZG1s1p6xyo3_540

Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur

@MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA - Page 3 Empty Re: @MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA

le Sam 15 Déc - 6:58
« Maybe I should have dealt with this before but I think that I need to be clear now. I can’t hold on a title that will perish under my hands, this not how I wanted it to become. I want to show that I am AWESOME. I want to show that I am worthy of this title and that is should be on the Main Event. But for now I can’t, don’t take this as a farewell because it’s truly not. I just think I need time.. to myself for now.

I rather see a young star taking my seat rather than let the gold tarnished under the hands of a dying supernova. But when I’ll comeback, I’ll shine even more than I ever did, this is not farewell, but this is not awesome neither.

Mike. »

[NEWS:] The Miz has decided to relinquish the HTE Championship dues to private issues. The now former HTE champion addressed a letter to the HTE universe before informing the higher ups of SmackDown Live. Miz won’t be competing in the next few weeks, including the next Pay Per View: Clash of Champions.

– MAIN EVENT MIZ NEWS (@HTEMIZNEWS), December 14th 2018.

@MikeTheMiz→ Official Twitter's Account of the A-Lister and SUPERNOVA - Page 3 Tumblr_ome3r9jWZG1s1p6xyo3_540

Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur

le Dim 6 Jan - 17:26
[NEWS:] The Miz has been seen at the event Clash of Chamipions, this Saturday. He has been watching every single match including the HTE Championship. Although The Miz hasn't updated any on his social media for now.

– MAIN EVENT MIZ NEWS (@HTEMIZNEWS), January 6th 2019. 

Contenu sponsorisé