HABBOCATCH™
— Rejoins le HabboCatch et deviens le meilleur lutteur au monde, fais toi une place de numéro 1 mondial au sein de la Hardcore Total Entertainment, et montres-nous ce que t'as dans le ventre!

Connectes-toi, ou rejoins-nous!

Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur
http://www.habbocatch.com

♦ @ShaneMcMahon → Official Twitter's Account of the RAW Comissioner  - Page 2 Empty Re: ♦ @ShaneMcMahon → Official Twitter's Account of the RAW Comissioner

le Jeu 6 Déc - 20:03
It's coming soon...
– Shane McMahon (@ShaneMcMahon) December 6th 2018.
 ♦ @ShaneMcMahon → Official Twitter's Account of the RAW Comissioner  - Page 2 Tumblr_pj9wjzuPgi1soqmvno2_500
Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur

♦ @ShaneMcMahon → Official Twitter's Account of the RAW Comissioner  - Page 2 Empty Re: ♦ @ShaneMcMahon → Official Twitter's Account of the RAW Comissioner

le Dim 6 Jan - 17:40
The only disgrace to Wrestling is you Murphy. You came to steal a championship opportunity: you got it. Someone came to steal your championship opportunity, you're being a crybaby.. You just got a taste of your own medicine and, well I guess I hit on a big nerve right there. You can blame it on every body including me, facts are here. You could have proved you were worthy of this title but what you did? Oh yeah.. you taped out that's right. Good call champ! At least Dean tried to fight as hard as he could and as you said: it was a well done performance Dean. I am sorry the odds didn't play in your favors. 

– Shane McMahon (@ShaneMcMahon) January 6th 2019.

So man up a little if you truly want it to work out here. It's business, REAL champions put whatever it takes on the line to keep it theirs. But I guess pushing you over was too soon, we'll bring you back to the Mid Card if you want it "easy". RAW is still MY show as far as I am concerned, I make the rules, I take the decisions. And if I think Sami Zayn is rightfully in his place as the Universal Champion.. Meh what are you going to do about it? 

– Shane McMahon (@ShaneMcMahon) January 6th 2019.
Huille
Huille
Administrateur
Administrateur

le Lun 14 Jan - 1:36
If I kissed your ass you would be champion by now. But you are not and if you wanna make the rebel here let me make REAL reasons to be one. Sorry if I saw potential in you, that's called doing my job. And don't go out saying "If you wanna do your job properly give me my rematch" because that makes you an ass kisser Dean. See you on Sunday, try to grow a better attitude by then. 
– Shane McMahon (@ShaneMcMahon) January 14th 2019.
Contenu sponsorisé